In this week’s show, we interview Joe Weston, (right) Director at We Are Social Sport, below you’ll find the topics we covered and some links you need to check out, also as a bonus you can find their latest study on Gen Z here.
- Social data and how your seeing sports organisation use it
- Players becoming more media centric – Lebron uninterrupted, Kobe winning an Oscar etc, the impact this is having on traditional rights and where it could go next
- Non rights holders finding their own way, Copa90 for instance
- Your favourite social campaign sports or otherwise
- The most important metrics in social and sports, what are your clients deeming as success, have they got past views and looking at revenue
- Anything super new and cutting edge you’ve heard about of recent.
Show Links & Videos
For future updates on up and coming episodes, follow us:
Enjoy the episode!